Make your home stand out!!
Friday, July 24th, 2020
You don’t have to curb your enthusiasm when it comes to boosting curb appeal! Make your home stand out and increase its value with these simple and cost-effective tips.
- Deep Cleaning: If you don’t already own one, rent a pressure washer to brighten up your homes’s exterior. You may also use a deck brush and cleaning solution,to scrub away dirt. Get rid of any yard debris and cobwebs by sweeping your porch or patio, ans wipe down any outdoor furniture.
- Front Door Makeover: Paint the front door a new shade, or just touch it up with fresh coat. While you’re at it, think about upgrading your doorknob to a keyless entry, or looking into a Ring video doorbell for added security.
- Update Porch Decor: Dress up the front porch with outdoor furniture, potted plants and other decor for the season. Consider adding a rocking chair, flag, doormat or porch swing – but avoid making it too cluttered. If you have the space, perhaps add a fire pit or a few lounge chairs.
- Garage door Refresh: In addition to refreshing the paint job, you may consider purchasing DIY add-ons like magnetic handles front your local home improvement store. You can also easily craft faux garage door windows by following tutorials on You Tube. These affordable options will make your garage door look like new, with minimal handy work.
- Light it up: The right lighting can transform a space. Consider small porch lamps or outdoor string lights that match your home’s style. Swap out the bulbs in existing fixtures for brighter, longer-lasting LED ones. You may also consider motion-senor lights for added security as well as lights to illuminate your driveway or walkway.